In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the following are the identifying details of the entity:
Company name: USCHI BURGER-PRECHT PHOTOGRAPHY
Address: C / POSADAS, 11 – 07630 – CAMPOS – ILLES BALEARS
PURPOSE OF THE WEB PAGE.
(Here you must describe the purpose or activity of the website or the entity Prices of products or services offered through the web, indicating taxes and shipping costs.)
This legal notice (hereinafter, the “Legal Notice”) regulates the use of the website:
In general, the relations between USCHI BURGER-PRECHT PHOTOGRAPHY and the Users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
USE AND ACCESS OF USERS.
The User is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with USCHI BURGER-PRECHT PHOTOGRAPHY or any of its delegations.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY.
The intellectual property rights of the content of the web pages, its graphic design and codes are the property of USCHI BURGER-PRECHT PHOTOGRAPHY and, therefore, its reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other activity that can be done with the contents of its web pages or even citing the sources, except with the written consent of USCHI BURGER-PRECHT PHOTOGRAPHY.
CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE AND LINKS.
USCHI BURGER-PRECHT PHOTOGRAPHY reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate the information contained in its web pages and may even limit or deny access to said information to certain users.
USCHI BURGER-PRECHT PHOTOGRAPHY does not assume any responsibility for the information contained in web pages of third parties that may be accessed by “links” or links from any web page owned by USCHI BURGER-PRECHT PHOTOGRAPHY. The presence of “links” or links on the web pages of USCHI BURGER-PRECHT PHOTOGRAPHY is for informational purposes only and in no case does it imply a suggestion, invitation or recommendation about them.
(The following cookies policy should only be taken into account in case of using cookies, you must confirm with your web programmer, the information of this clause and adapt it if necessary to your website)
USCHI BURGER-PRECHT PHOTOGRAPHY, through this document, collects its Policy on collection and treatment of cookies, in compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Society of the Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
Cookies are stored in the user’s terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information by visiting the website www.burger-precht.com, with the aim of improving the usability of the same, knowing the browsing habits or needs of users to be able to adapt to them, as well as obtain information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already clients of the entity, the information collected with the cookies will also serve to identify them when accessing the different tools that the entity places at their disposal for the management of the services.
This Cookies Policy will be applicable to those users who voluntarily visit the web pages of the entity, fill out forms to collect data, access the tools that the entity makes available to its customers to manage their services, or use any other service present on the website that involves the communication of data to the entity, or access to data by the entity, for the provision of its services.
The entity informs users of its web pages of the existence of cookies and makes this Policy available to them in order to inform them about the use and purpose of the same. The fact of continuing navigation through its pages implies the knowledge and acceptance of this Policy by said users.
USCHI BURGER-PRECHT PHOTOGRAPHY uses the following types of cookies:
Classified by ownership:
* Own cookies: sent and managed directly by the entity.
* Third-party cookies: sent and managed by a third party outside the entity, anonymously, in order to perform statistical studies of navigation through the web pages of the entity.
Classified by their purpose:
* Technical and / or personalization cookies: they facilitate navigation, by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, as well as customizing the available options. They enable the provision of the service previously requested by the user.
* Cookies analysis and / or advertising: they allow to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, the habits and trends of their users and, consequently, to improve the navigation and the service offered by the entity (fundamentally, Google Analytics), as well as managing the advertising spaces included in the website visited by the user. It collects data anonymously in order to obtain user navigation profiles.
Classified by their duration:
* Session cookies: collect and store the data while the user accesses the web page.
* Persistent cookies: collect and store the data in the user’s terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
The time of conservation of the cookies will depend on the type in question and will always be the minimum necessary to fulfill its purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser, so that it disables or blocks the reception of all or some of the cookies. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies, does not constitute an impediment to be able to access the information of the websites of the entity although the use of some services may be limited. If once consent has been granted for the reception of cookies, it is desired to remove this, those stored in the user’s equipment should be eliminated, through the options of the different browsers.
The way to configure the different browsers to exercise the actions indicated in the previous paragraphs, can be consulted in:
* Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
* Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
* Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
Other information to include on the web depending on the service or product offered by the company:
– Codes of conduct to which they are attached.
– Data relative to the administrative authorization necessary for the exercise of the activity.
– Data of membership and academic title of professionals who exercise a regulated activity.
– Additional information when the service is accessed through an additional rate telephone number.
– If you also make online contracts, you must add the following information prior to the contracting process:
* Procedures that must be followed to contract on-line.
* If the electronic document of the contract is to be filed and if it will be accessible.
* Technical means to identify and correct errors in data entry.
* Language or languages in which the contract can be formalized.
* General conditions to which, if applicable, the contract is subject.
* Confirm the conclusion of the contract electronically, by sending an acknowledgment of receipt of the order placed.